Climate Controlled Storage
Peace Of Mind With Your Storage Rental
If you are looking for secure storage solutions along the Front Range to provide the perfect level of coverage for your valuables, our new self-storage center located at 11370 Arbor Street in Firestone is here and ready to help. Gateway North Storage was founded to set the standard in storage solutions of all types, delivering precise results to ensure that your property is properly preserved until it is needed again.
Climate Controlled Storage Solutions in Firestone
If you need to store your property in a controlled environment, Gateway North Storage is here and ready to help. Our team is happy to provide a range of climate-controlled storage units, ranging from small rental units for personal storage to large options big enough to store all of your property.
Delivering Complete Protection
Our storage center works diligently to provide 24/7 support to ensure that all of your valuables are safe and secure at all times. Climate-controlled storage units are beneficial because they manage two factors: temperature and humidity. Colorado is known for its inclement weather, and rapid changes can wreak havoc on your valuables. High levels of humidity increase the air’s ability to hold heat, which increases temperatures while saturating surfaces in the process. For some items, secure storage means maintaining the environment of your unit, our storage facility in Firestone relies on top-notch HVAC technology to moderate and control the temperature and humidity within our building, delivering ideal results for every storage unit.
Protecting Your Valuables
Regular storage units can provide the protection and peace of mind you need for most of your stored possessions. However, certain items require protection from both rapid temperature changes and extreme humidity levels. If you need a storage rental, but are not sure which items require a climate-controlled storage unit, reach out to our team! Gateway North Storage is always here and happy to help, so be sure to call today!
A few items we consistently see in climate-controlled storage units include:
- Antiques – From antique furniture to instruments, toys, and more, nearly every old-school product placed in storage has the potential to grow mold or mildew. Our facility is dry, clean, and protected from mold-producing conditions.
- Fabrics – Over time, clothes can also fall victim to temperature changes in wet or dry conditions. Storing clothing that is not clean and properly prepared can also lead to mold growth!
- Artwork – Fine art is not tailored to deal with extreme temperatures, making it ideal to find a place that hosts climate-controlled storage between 60 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Shrinking, curling, and mold can all ruin your valuables, so be sure to store and secure them right!
- Electronics – While it is often not recommended to put your valuable tech in a storage center, our climate-controlled units ensure that your electronics are safe. Be sure to take extra steps to keep your valuables off the floor and away from moisture!
- Records – True vinyl fans know to store their records vertically, but it also pays to keep them in a climate-controlled environment. This can prevent problems such as warping and brittleness.
- Instruments – Often comprised of metal and wood, instruments are at risk for temperature and humidity damages.
- Metal products – The metals you place in your storage unit can begin to oxidize and rust if exposed to moisture and heavy humidity levels. Be sure to store your metal components in a high, dry spot to minimize corrosion.
Regardless of your self-storage needs, the pros at Gateway North Storage are here and happy to help! Our brand-new facility features numerous climate-controlled storage options that are affordable, secured, and accessible 24/7. Contact us today to learn more, and be sure to ask about our flexible leasing options!